Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to patent good an insurance policy you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of products and not wanting to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this inventor ideas.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they perform quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent an invention and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as possible.